Here are a few resources that we find beneficial.
- Targeting a Great Career – Kate Wendleton
- Helps you identify your professional goals, and then improve your career by finding employment or consulting work that’s right for you, starting your own business, or figuring out what you want to do during retirement.
- Package Yourself: A Targeted Resume -Kate Wendleton
- The only book on the market that uses case studies to teach you the nuances of resume preparation, as well as how to combine it with your LinkedIn profile.
- Shortcut Your Job Search – Kate Wendleton
- Teaches you how to market yourself, and to use specific techniques to get meetings with the right people.
- Mastering the Job Interview – Kate Wendleton
- Learn how to beat out the competition, turn your job interview into an offer, and negotiate the best salary.
- For Executives Only – Belnap and Seiler
https://www.asaecenter.org/ – American Society of Association Executives